On Tuesday, we held our annual conference in San Francisco where we share our roadmap and directly get feedback from our customers. Thanks to those of you who joined us in SF or on the livestream!
We’ve invested significantly in our Global Payments and Treasury Network and our software applications in the past year, shipping more than 250 new features.
A few highlights:
- Stripe Capital provides fast, flexible financing for you to grow your business.
- Stripe Corporate Card is the easiest way for everyone in your company to handle expenses.
- Stripe is now available in 8 new European countries—Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Greece, and Portugal.
- U.S. businesses can send payouts to 45 countries (more coming soon).
- Connect Express has expanded support to 28 additional countries.
- Instant Payouts are rolling out to U.S. businesses. We’re also speeding up payouts outside the U.S. soon.
- New financial reports and a beta of revenue recognition for Stripe Billing to help you close your books faster.
- Stripe CLI lets you interact with many parts of the Stripe API, debug your code with live logs, and receive webhook events.
We’re grateful to partner with you and to see what experiences you’ll create. I’m excited to hear your feedback on what we should build next—no request is too small.