University Recruiting Manager, AMER
Help us grow Stripe
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long-term talent bench at Stripe: we believe every campus hire can build products with far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a University Recruiting Manager to help lead and grow a team of full-cycle technical recruiters in North America. This person must be passionate about candidate experience, eager to build and scale creative student engagement strategies, and committed to developing talent.
- Directly manage a team of full-cycle university recruiters in North America to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Leverage data to define recruiter pipeline metrics and inform strategic decision making
- Originate and build a clear diversity strategy alongside cross functional partners
- Partner with leaders across the organization to develop and execute junior level talent strategies and effectively allocate recruiter capacity
- Develop and lead recruiting focused projects to support hiring teams and university programs
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of total recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with a focus on university
- 2+ years of experience managing full-cycle recruiters
- Experience designing and executing creative university recruiting strategies and programs that scale
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates across a diverse range of profiles and functional areas
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as trusted and an effective hiring partner
- Proven ability to coach and develop recruiters. You are deeply energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in your direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- An active and data-driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- A growth mindset and truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
- The ability to travel domestically to visit direct reports across offices
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.