Strategy and Operations, Banking and Financial Products
Help build Stripe’s newest businesses.
Strategy and Operations works cross functionally within our group and across Stripe to drive and enable the growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale our group, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities.
Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Stripe. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities for our group’s products, or for new products.
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale within Stripe.
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Stripe.
- Incubate and help run new teams.
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have 6-10+ years of experience in consulting or comparable role in high growth tech companies.
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- CS background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in strategy consulting or finance.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for our team.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.