Product Manager, Corporate Card
Build the next generation of financial products
About the Role:
As the first Product Manager for a new business, you’ll be on the ground floor of building Stripe’s corporate card product, designing product strategy, creating a great user experience in complex financial flows, and will gain exposure to a wide range of challenges. You will also be a leader on a small team that we expect to grow quickly as we continue to rapidly scale. You’ll be paired with engineering teams in San Francisco and New York and collaborate with remote engineers within the United States.
Our ideal Product Manager has built products for scaling businesses with various stakeholders (from founders to finance teams), cares deeply about building for and working with customers, has extreme attention to detail, concisely communicates complex concepts, and is equally excited about financial correctness as well as beautiful product UX.
At Stripe, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a group of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
You may be a fit if:
- You have experience managing software products from kick-off to ship and are a passionate entrepreneur
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You’re motivated by the chance to improve the lives of your customers
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have experience working on financial products
- You have 5+ years of experience in a product role
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.