Existing Business Sales Manager
In this role you will lead a team of high-performing Account Managers and Account Associates, helping them to develop their skills and deliver on their ambitious targets, as well as roll your sleeves up to work directly with customers.
We’re looking for a proactive leader who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, managing high-performing teams, and solving complicated problems with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management and leadership experience scaling a technology sales or customer success team, and possess first-class analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of sales and customer success professionals, with a particular focus on customer segments from mid-market to enterprise.
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance against key sales metrics.
- Be accountable for increasing revenue and existing client satisfaction, growth and retention at high rates of growth.
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills through all facets of the sales cycle.
- Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring customer relationships, up to C-level.
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of team members, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Stripe.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Stripe’s products and solutions to meet customer needs. In particular, working with the extended Australia and New Zealand team, regional Asia Pacific team, and global North America and Europe teams.
- Participate in industry events to help support positive market awareness.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of sales or customer success experience and 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading sales, customer success and operations in a high-growth technology environment across a range of customer segments - especially from mid-market to enterprise.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales and customer success team.
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with customers and industry thought leaders.
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and translate them into industry or business relevant terms.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Prior experience leading a team in an international office of a US HQ’d company.
- Prior experience in the payments industry.
You should include these in your application: A current resume and LinkedIn profile.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.