Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
AMER Demand Generation is a team of marketers and channel specialists that drives strategies to engage prospects and customers and generate demand for our prioritized solutions in the Americas. We partner closely with the Product Marketing, Global Campaigns, Sales Development, and Sales to bring full-funnel campaigns to life and optimize performance and business impact.
We're looking for a results-driven marketer who can drive a velocity business in our core markets. This person will create a vision for mid-market and startups in the Americas and collaborate with others to build it. The role navigates new territory for how we unlock certain customer groups, and will cover strategic areas like understanding the segment, defining the market opportunity, and testing how we drive meaningful customer engagement through our digital marketing and outbounding.
What you’ll do
This is a business critical role at Stripe that will have a significant impact across our GTM organization. From striving to always better understand our customers to understanding the health of our business, you will help define and lead Stripe's mid-market and startup strategy. Moreover, you help realize this strategy through driving marketing activations, building creative new programs, and working with sales to ensure full-funnel alignment.
- Develop the multi-channel, regional demand generation strategy and plan to grow pipeline for mid-market companies and funded startups across the Americas in collaboration with global marketers and regional experts
- Work with global and regional performance media experts to acquire and re-engage customers through a broad mix of paid media tactics
- Land global campaigns in conjunction with audience PMMs and global campaign leads to acquire and nurture leads at scale through digital content, paid placement, digital events, targeted nurture programs, etc.
- Build or adapt compelling content, marketing assets, and thought leadership to address unique regional needs working with global and regional channel experts
- Build a cross-GTM coalition including Global Marketing, Regional Sales, Sales Development, and Sales Operations to jointly navigate the marketplace and grow pipeline
- Own key business and revenue metrics for mid-market and startup across sales funnel while investigating business health issues such as conversion, lead quality, etc.
- Partner cross-functionally to define regional requirements as Stripe refines our marketing capabilities, MarTech stack, and lead management
- Look for innovative new ways to reach and engage our users
- Be a thought leader representing the Americas as we grow across our campaigns and broader go-to-market at Stripe
- Continually optimize for efficiency, scale for growth, and prioritize for focus
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 5+ years relevant experience running high velocity and scaled marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of paid media tactics, digital marketing strategies, marketing automation, email marketing tactics, and lead management
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, driving disciplined lead follow up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once; you’re a master juggler and don’t let it get the best of you
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Proven track-record of building and executing programs with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience marketing to larger mid-market companies
- Chicago-based to collocate with our Sales Development team
- B2B marketing experience owning a regional demand generation strategy across multiple countries, customer segments, and products
- Experience in the payments, financial technology, or adjacent industries or marketing FinTech solutions or marketing to FinTech companies
- Experience at a highly dynamic, high-growth tech company or consulting