1. Stripe, Inc. ("Stripe," "us," "our" or "we") handles billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world. Whether you're looking to bill customers on a recurring basis, set up a marketplace, or simply accept payments, do it all with a fully integrated, global platform that can support online and in-person payments.
2. Stripe works with and provides benefits to certain accelerators, incubators, venture capitalists, and other organizations ("Partners" or "Startup Partners") to help their portfolio companies support online and in-person payments. These Partners have entered into Referral Partner Agreements with Stripe.
3. You have obtained a unique, Partner-specific promotional code ("Offer Code") from a Partner for a promotional offer from Stripe (such offer, as described on the Partner's site "Offer"). The Offer is governed by these Stripe Promotional Terms & Conditions ("Stripe Promotional T&Cs") and the Stripe Services Agreement - United States ("Stripe Services Agreement") available here and incorporated herein by this reference: https://stripe.com/en-US/ssa (Stripe Promotional T&Cs and Stripe Services Agreement, collectively, "Terms"). In case of any unintended conflict between these Stripe Promotional T&Cs and the Offer as described on the Partner site, these Stripe Promotional T&Cs shall govern. The Terms are an agreement between you and Stripe and govern your use of the Offer; by redeeming an Offer Code you are deemed to have accepted these Terms.
4. Stripe usually charges a fee for each transaction that Stripe processes and the fee is based on the amount of the transaction. Stripe is offering fee-free processing for payments up to the amount specified in the Offer (the "Processing Discount"). The Processing Discount will be valid for payments Stripe processes after: (a) you redeem a valid Offer Code, (b) you accept the discount in your user dashboard, and (c) your Stripe account is active. The Processing Discount applies in your account's default currency for payment processing fees, and excludes foreign exchange and other product fees.
5. Your Offer may include Stripe waiving fees for certain products for twelve (12) months commencing on the date your redeem the Offer Code (the "Fee Waiver"). The Fee Waiver only applies to the products specified in your Offer and only applies to regularly priced fee-processing services.
6. To be eligible for the Offer, you must (a) be an existing member of a Stripe Startup Partner portfolio at the time you redeem the Offer, (b) submit all required data fields on Stripe's redemption page (https://stripe.com/contact/saasboomi-2020), and comply with the Terms and any other terms and conditions on Stripe's redemption page, (c) sign up for and be approved by Stripe for a Stripe account as described in more detail below and agree to and remain in compliance with the Stripe Services Agreement, and (d) have not redeemed a Stripe promotional discount of any type before.
7. You can redeem the Offer by submitting the information required on Stripe's redemption page. Stripe will confirm that the Offer has been applied, generally within 7 days of Stripe receiving the redemption request. The Offer is open to redeem until December 31, 2020, unless extended, and we reserve the right to cancel the Offer at any time. You must complete all the requirements to redeem the Offer (meaning submitting the information required on Stripe's redemption page) before 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2020, unless extended or earlier cancelled by us. The Processing Discount will expire upon the earlier to occur of: (a) Stripe having processed for you the volume of transactions specified your Offer, (b) twelve months after your Offer Code has been redeemed, or (c) upon Stripe's processing of your request to startup-partners\@stripe.com to remove the Offer from your account. Expiration of the Processing Discount before Stripe has processed the volume of transactions specified in the Offer results in forfeiture of any remaining amount of fee-free processing provided by the Offer. By redeeming the Offer, you are giving permission to Stripe to share with the Partner that you have redeemed this Offer.
8. The Offer is only valid for payments that Stripe processes or, if applicable, product fees incurred, on or after the date you redeem the Offer and your Stripe account is activated. Each Offer Code can only be redeemed once and only on one Stripe account. While the Offer is in effect, your Stripe account will be charged its regular fees and the Processing Discount or Fee Waiver will appear as a credit on your account against the relevant fees. Any fees and charges related to your Stripe account that are not part of the Offer will still apply while receiving the benefit of this Offer.
8. To sign up for a Stripe account, you must complete Stripe's onboarding process. You will be required to provide information to Stripe including but not limited to your business or trade name, physical address, email, phone number, tax identification number, URL, the nature of your business or activities, and personal information about you and your beneficial owners and principals. Stripe decides whether to approve you for a Stripe account. If Stripe declines to approve you for a Stripe account, you are not eligible for the Offer.
9. If you cease to be eligible for this Offer for any reason, such as failing to comply with the Terms, you will cease receiving the benefits of the Offer immediately upon losing eligibility and any remaining Processing Discount or Fee Waiver you would have had from the Offer will be forfeited.
10. You may not sell, license, rent, or otherwise transfer the Offer. The Offer may be applied only to your own Stripe account. The Offer has no intrinsic or cash value, is not redeemable for cash, and is nonrefundable. The Offer may not be purchased for cash, and we and our affiliates do not sell the Offer.
11. This Offer is void in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of any Terms, or if sold for cash or other consideration. Stripe reserves the right to pursue any legal relief available to us.
12. By accepting the Offer, you represent and warrant that your receipt and use of the Offer is not prohibited or inconsistent with any applicable laws, regulations, or binding orders (including applicable ethics or procurement rules) and will not create a conflict of interest for you.
13. If you are a federal government entity or other entity that is subject to special rules governing your receipt of the Offer, you may not use or receive the Offer unless agreed by us in writing.
14. Unless authorized by us, the Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional or incentive offer from us or our affiliates.
15. The Offer will not be applied against any sales, use, gross receipts, or similar transaction based taxes that may be applicable to you.
16. You may not issue any press release or make any other public disclosure regarding us, our affiliates, or the Offer without our prior written consent. In addition, you agree not to misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you. For example, you agree not to imply that we support, sponsor, or endorse you unless you have our prior written permission to do so.
17. We may modify these Terms at any time by posting a revised version on our website or by sending you an email using the email address provided in your application for your Stripe account. The modified Terms will become effective upon posting or, if we notify you by email, as stated in the email message. By receiving the benefit of Offer after the effective date of any modification to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. We last modified these Terms on [XX, 2019].