You can accept payments today on Stripe in several ways. Checkout is a pre-built payment page and complete checkout experience that can be branded for your business.
If you'd like to accept in-person payments use Terminal (in beta), which works with other Stripe products to create a unified omnichannel payment experience.
On the web
Stripe Checkout New
- Redirect to a Stripe-hosted payment page
- Customize the look and feel with logo, colors, and product images
- Cards and Apple Pay out-of-the-box with more payment methods coming soon
- Fulfill purchases with webhooks, third-party services, or manually in the dashboard
- Embed PCI-compliantAny party involved in processing, transmitting, or storing credit card data must comply with the rules specified in the the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. PCI compliance is a shared responsibility and applies to both Stripe and your business. payment UI elements in your own checkout page
- CSS-level style customizations
- Manually integrate each payment method
- Fulfillment flow depends on the payment API used with Elements
In mobile apps
iOS and Android libraries
Native iOS and Android components with built-in support for Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Mobile and web SDKs to bring Stripe’s payments platform to your in-person transactions.