Radar is a suite of modern tools to help you fight fraud. It’s fully integrated into your payments flow and you can start using it without any additional development time.
At the center of Radar is a machine learning system that provides real-time transaction scoring based upon hundreds of signals about each incoming payment. Our system also uses data across Stripe’s network of 100,000+ businesses to evaluate the level of risk for each payment. Stripe’s fraud protection system is already assessing every payment you process and has already shielded businesses on Stripe from millions of attempted fraudulent payments.
Radar offers the following key features:
- Machine learning-based risk evaluations on all your card payments
- Review unusual payments and take action through the Dashboard
- Rules to automate custom business logic
- Insights on the latest state of your fraud prevention, with metrics on automated Stripe actions, custom rules and review
- Learn more about the risk evaluations that appear in the Dashboard and API
- Make sure your website or app uses Stripe.js, Checkout, or our mobile SDK integrations for iOS and Android. Radar is only available when using one of these methods to accept payment information.
- Learn best practices for reviewing payments