Installing and running the application requires the following:
- PHP 7.3+
- A web server, Nginx recommended
- A valid SSL/TLS certificate
- Supervisord or equivalent
- Crontab or equivalent
Install using Docker
You can build and start the application by embedding it in a container. See our Docker sample for more information.
- Install Composer.
- Clone or download the Mirakl Connector from GitHub.
- Move the content to your web server directory, for example,
- Download dependencies:
composer install --prefer-dist --no-dev
- Make sure you properly configured the .env file.
- Run the migrations to set up the database:
bin/console doctrine:migration:migrate --no-interaction
If you encounter any errors at this stage, check the
DATABASE_URL variable in your .env file.
- Update your supervisor to automatically start and restart the workers.
A configuration example is available in our Docker sample. You can skip this step in a development environment and start the workers manually when needed, for example:
php bin/console messenger:consume process_transfers --time-limit=3600 --env=prod
- Update your job scheduler to run the commands periodically.
A configuration example is available in our Docker sample. You can skip this step in a development environment and start the jobs manually when needed, for example:
php bin/console connector:dispatch:process-transfer -q 2>&1
- Make sure that your web server is configured to use the
publicdirectory as document root.
Check your installation
Open your terminal and run the following command to confirm that your application is up and running correctly:
curl -X GET "https://connector-url/api/mappings" \ -H "accept: application/json" \ -H "X-AUTH-TOKEN:"$OPERATOR_PASSWORD
You should get a
200 response code along with an empty payload.
On your server, restrict all inbound traffic to the connector except for the following endpoints:
Stripe redirects the seller to this URL to get a new onboarding link if it expires.
Stripe notifies this endpoint when a payment is updated to map it with a Mirakl order within the connector.
Stripe notifies this endpoint when a Stripe account is updated to synchronize the seller’s status within the connector.
These endpoints are safe to expose, they each have an internal protection mechanism. Other endpoints are not safe to expose unless protected by a strong