If you’re a platform that wants to set up Stripe Tax for your connected accounts that are responsible for collecting, filing, and reporting taxes, see Tax for software platforms.
To set up Stripe Tax you need to configure your tax settings within the Dashboard and, depending on your integration, add one line of code.
- Confirm your origin address. Review and confirm that your details are correct.
- Select a preset tax code. We use it to apply the correct tax rate.
- Select whether prices include tax to have a tax behavior on every price for products.
- Add tax registrations. Add an active tax registration when you’ve exceeded a tax threshold.
- Enable Tax in your Stripe integration or use the Stripe Tax API to start collecting tax.