To access real customer data, install your app in live mode.
- Select your app from the Apps page in the Developers Dashboard.
- Select the Private to your account option when choosing how to distribute.
- Choose a version for your app and click Continue.
- Click Continue to open your app in the Dashboard, then click Install.
- Click Done, refresh your browser, and see your app in live mode across the Dashboard in the right-hand side drawer.
After this step:
- Any team member can access your app in live mode in the Dashboard.
- Your app can store secrets in live mode.
- Your app’s signing secret remains available.
Uninstall your app in live mode
To switch between installing your app in live mode to publishing it on the Stripe App Marketplace, uninstall the app in live mode:
- Go to the Installed Apps page in the Dashboard, and find the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the overflow menu View app details. at the right side of your app, and click
- Click Uninstall app, and click Uninstall.
After this step, you can publish your app to the Stripe App Marketplace.