To share your app beyond your own team, publish it to the Stripe App Marketplace. This makes it available for installation on any Stripe account, not just your own.
Publication comes with some restrictions:
- Your account must be activated.
- You can only publish one app per account.
- Stripe can only support English language listings at this time. To support additional languages, reach out to Stripe.
- Published apps must pass a review process. For more information, see the app review requirements and app listing guidelines.
- If you need to remove your app from the Stripe App Marketplace later, you must contact Stripe for removal.
These restrictions only apply to apps that you share with public users in the Stripe App Marketplace. If your app only needs to be available to your own team members, learn to upload and install your app instead.