In this guide, build a “Hello, world!” sample app with a UI extension on the Customer details page in the Stripe Dashboard.
Before you begin
- If you have an existing Connect extension, see Migrate to Stripe Apps.
- Sign in to the Stripe Dashboard.
- If you haven’t already, install the Stripe CLI and log in using the same account.
For additional install options, see Get started with the Stripe CLI.
- Verify that you’re using CLI version 1.12.4 or newer. You can check by running:If your Stripe CLI version is older than 1.12.4, update your Stripe CLI version to the latest version.Command Line
- Verify that node is installed and up to date.You can manage your app’s dependencies with NPM or Yarn. Use the latest stable version for the best development experience.Command Line