Connect Stripe to your NetSuite workflow with the official Stripe Connector for NetSuite (formerly SuiteSync). Automate cash reconciliation, complete your e-commerce workflow, and accept payments on invoices. You can avoid hours of custom NetSuite integration effort with our prebuilt solution.
This integration synchronizes Stripe data to NetSuite in real time, automates manual cash reconciliation, and supports customized flows such as NetSuite’s revenue recognition and e-commerce. The Stripe Connector for NetSuite pushes Stripe customers, invoices, payments, refunds, disputes, deposits, and more to NetSuite in real time. This automates all income and cash entries in NetSuite, eliminating manual reconciliation and custom integrations.
How to use the documentation
- If you’re part of the finance team, take a look at the accounting overview to see how automated deposit reconciliation works.
- If you’re a project manager, take a look at the technical overview and accounting overview.
- If you’re a NetSuite developer or administrator, check out the technical overview and the webhook event mapping to get an idea of which events create or update records in NetSuite.
- If you’re a developer integrating Stripe, but are not familiar with NetSuite, take a look at the integration examples. These provide quick examples of how to use the Stripe API with some of the core features of the integration.
- If you’re looking for something very specific, head to the Stripe Connector for NetSuite documentation home and use the search area at the top of the screen to search the documentation for the answer.