The Stripe Connector for Shopware 6 offers a global, flexible, and scalable integrated solution for payments. Companies use this connector to accept payments and supercharge their business with Shopware and Stripe. This connector integrates Stripe Elements—an embeddable UI component that lets you accept more than 25 payment methods with a single integration—and comes with the following features:
- Built-in conversion logic: Increase conversion by reducing user friction and errors with address auto-complete, real-time card validation, descriptive error messages, third-party auto fill, and more.
- Global payment conversion: Dynamically display the right language, currency, and payment methods most likely to improve conversion. Stripe supports over 25 languages, 135 currencies, and 20 payment methods.
- Authorize payments and capture later: Stripe also supports separate card authorization and capture which lets you collect card information, to make sure there are enough funds, then capture the total amount after shipping.
- Optimized for any device: Provide an optimal experience across mobile, tablet, and desktop with a responsive checkout, and offer Apple Pay and Google Pay out of the box.
Global payment methods
You can turn on payment methods from the Stripe Dashboard. To increase conversion, Stripe dynamically displays the most relevant payment methods based on your customer’s location and device. As Stripe adds new payment methods, you can turn them on without needing additional integrations. Use this connector to enable the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay, Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), and Cartes Bancaires.
- Mobile wallets: Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, AliPay, and GrabPay.
- Buy Now, Pay Later and Installments: Klarna and Afterpay (Clearpay).
- Bank debits: ACH, SEPA debit, BECS direct debit, and pre-authorized debit in Canada.
- Other popular payment methods: Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, iDeal, Przelewy24, SOFORT, FPX, Boleto, and OXXO.