Installing and running the application requires the following:
- PHP (>= v7.1)
- An SQL database, PostreSQL recommended
- A queuing mecanism, RabbitMQ recommended (optional, can fallback to the database)
- Supervisord to start the workers
- Crontab to run the jobs
- A web server, Nginx recommended
- A valid SSL certificate to support Stripe notifications
Install using Docker (recommended)
- Pull the Mirakl Connector:
docker pull stripe/stripe-mirakl-connector:latest
- Run it:
docker run -d --name "stripe-mirakl-connector" --env-file=.env stripe/stripe-mirakl-connector:latest
- Install Composer.
- Clone or download the Mirakl Connector from Github.
- Open the
stripe-mirakl-connectordirectory in your terminal.
- Download dependencies:
composer install --prefer-dist --no-dev
- Copy the
.envfile to your current folder.
- Run the migrations:
bin/console doctrine:migration:migrate --no-interaction
If you encounter any errors at this stage, check that your
.env file is correctly configured.
- Update your supervisor to automatically start and restart the workers.
A configuration example is available under
You can skip this step in a development environment and start the workers manually.
- Display your current path:
- Add the following CRON commands using
* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php <current_path>/bin/console connector:sync:onboarding 5 2>&1 */5 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php <current_path>/bin/console connector:dispatch:process-transfer 2>&1 0 1 * * * /usr/local/bin/php <current_path>/bin/console connector:dispatch:process-payout 2>&1 0 8 * * * /usr/local/bin/php <current_path>/bin/console connector:notify:failed-operation 2>&1
Check your installation
On your browser, open the connector’s base URL to confirm that your application is running. You should see the OpenApi specifications:
The Mirakl Connector API
Open your terminal and run the following command to confirm that your application has a valid database connection:
curl -X GET "https://connector-url/api/mappings" \ -H "accept: application/json" \ -H "X-AUTH-TOKEN: <OPERATOR_PASSWORD>"
You should get a
200 response code along with an empty payload.
On your server, restrict all inbound traffic to the connector except for the following endpoints:
- Stripe redirects the seller to this URL at the end of the onboarding to create the mapping between the Mirakl seller ID and their Stripe account ID within the connector.
- Stripe notifies this endpoint when Stripe Accounts are updated to synchronize the seller's status within the connector.
These two endpoints are safe to expose, they each have an internal protection mechanism.
Other endpoints are not safe to expose unless protected by a strong
Was this page helpful?