With the client-only integration, you define your products directly in the Stripe Dashboard and reference them by ID on the client side. This approach makes it possible to integrate Checkout into your website without any server-side code.
The client-only integration has several limitations:
- Only card payments are supported.
- Coupons, Discounts, Promotion codes, and Tax rates are not supported.
- Creating one-time payments with existing Customer objects isn’t supported.
- Placing a hold on a card before charging it isn’t supported.
- One-time and recurring payments in a single transaction isn’t supported.
- Connect platforms cannot use this integration on behalf of their connected accounts.