To launch successfully, you’ll need to integrate both systems and business processes with Stripe, plan for your launch, and communicate with your stakeholders. These guides provide you with tools and knowledge to help you launch your Stripe implementation. They include videos and documentation that highlight key payments knowledge and resources, and actions to streamline your implementation.
After reviewing this material you’ll be able to:
- Understand the major design decisions for your Stripe integration
- Know how to address your business needs with Stripe’s products
- Become familiar with the Stripe environment and how payments work
- Launch with the confidence that you’ve built a high quality integration
Each topic includes a Project Management Guide with videos and accompanying resources, and an Integration Plan, which provides technical insights into your integration, including key design decisions and how to implement them.
Follow these steps when using the guide:
- Watch each video guide (~15 minutes per topic) and review the accompanying resources and action items in the Project Management Guide.
- Use those insights to inform your integration design.
- Put the design into production using the Integration Plan.