This guide explains how to use Stripe Identity to securely collect and verify identity documents.
- Activate your account.
- Fill out your Stripe Identity application.
- (Optional) Customize your brand settings on the branding settings page.
There are four ways to implement Identity:
- Modal — show a document upload modal inside your website.
- Redirect — send your users to Stripe to upload their identity documents.
- iOS Beta — show a document upload sheet inside your app.
- Without code — manually create verifications in Dashboard and share a link with your users.
To verify your users’ identity on iOS, present a document upload sheet in your application.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Install the Stripe Mobile SDK (Beta).
- Set up a server to create a VerificationSession.
- Add a verification button to your app that displays a document upload sheet.
- Handle verification results.