Financial Connections lets your users securely share their financial data by linking their financial accounts to your business.
Use Financial Connections to access user-permissioned account data such as tokenized account and routing numbers, balances, ownerships details, and transactions.
Data retrieved through Financial Connections can help you:
- Instantly verify your users’ bank accounts to accept ACH Direct Debit payments and transfers.
- Avoid fees from insufficient funds failures and protect your customers from overdraft charges by checking an account’s balances before initiating a bank-based payment or wallet transfer.
- Mitigate fraud when onboarding a customer or merchant by verifying an account’s ownership details, such as the name and address of the accountholder.
- Build tools that let your users track expenses, handle bills, manage their finances and take control of their financial well-being with transactions data.
- Speed up underwriting and improve access to credit and other financial services for your users with transactions and balances data.