The Stripe Billing connector for Salesforce CPQ enables you to:
- Automatically create a subscription schedule on Stripe when your sales team activates a Salesforce CPQ order.
- Automatically update a subscription schedule on Stripe when your sales team amends a Salesforce CPQ order.
- Configure subscriptions on Stripe to automatically send invoices to customers for both recurring and one-time items.
- Automatically populate Salesforce CPQ orders with links in the Stripe Dashboard for reviewing and managing customers, subscriptions, and invoices in Stripe.
Before you begin
The connector assumes the following about your Salesforce account configuration:
- You use Salesforce CPQ.
- You use the Stripe Billing Scale tier.
- Current Salesforce CPQ orders won’t automatically be sent to Stripe Billing for processing until they’re amended.
- An order in the activated state represents a completed order to send to Stripe for billing and collections. Inactive orders in Salesforce won’t be sent to Stripe for billing or collections in any way by default.
- All order quantities are integers and not fractional values.
- Collections activity won’t occur in other billing or accounting systems.
- All order amendments must co-terminate with the original order’s end date.
- All order line items must share the same billing cycle period (for example, monthly, annually, etc.).
- All order line items must use unique products. Stripe Subscriptions don’t currently support using the same product in more than one item (regardless of quantity of the item).
- Any invoices in Stripe generated as a result of activating a Salesforce CPQ order won’t be created in or synced to Salesforce. For Stripe to Salesforce syncing, see the Stripe Connector for Salesforce.
Install the Stripe Billing Connector for Salesforce CPQ
The connector is available to beta users as a managed package to install on your Salesforce account. During the beta period, we strongly recommend using one of our preferred partners to make sure the beta addresses your sales-led motions: