The customer portal is a secure, Stripe-hosted page that lets your customers manage their subscriptions and billing details.
The portal provides features that allow your customers to:
- Update subscriptions, including upgrading, downgrading, and changing the quantities of their subscriptions
- Cancel subscriptions, immediately or at the end of a billing period
- View their active subscriptions, invoice history, and download invoices
- Update payment methods like adding and removing cards
- Update billing information, such as their email address, phone number, address, and tax IDs
With the customer portal, you can provide subscription and billing management functionality to your customers without building it yourself. After you configure and integrate the portal, customers are redirected to a co-branded dashboard where they can manage their account based on the functionality you configured. See the integration guide to get started.
Clone a sample project
The customer portal’s product roadmap includes adding new features that improve the experience for your customers and support for additional business models beyond current limitations. Features that are currently being scoped as part of the product roadmap include: