Workplace Operations San Francisco
Create an amazing workplace at Stripe!
Stripe is growing rapidly, and Workplace Operations plays a critical role in scaling and shaping our global facilities footprint. We care deeply about Stripe being a great place to work. In this role, you will structure and direct operational excellence and compliance related to global Workplace Services to support the team’s goal of creating effective and inspiring workplaces for Stripes.
- Build, maintain and direct rigorous processes and standards around the selection and performance management of real estate and workplace vendors, ensuring suppliers are successfully on-boarded and adhere to the company’s policies and requirements.
- Coordinate with finance to assure that all accounting rules are adhered to.
- Lead all aspects of lease administration for the company including but not limited to areas such as lease operations and abstraction, ongoing lease system management, lease audits, operational reporting, and budget forecasting and reporting.
- Drive global operational alignment through policies, standards, guidelines, playbooks and surveys; develop forms and templates (e.g., letters of intent/lease documents, vendor contract riders, RFP documentation) to scale for growth.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including Finance, Accounting, IT, Security, and Legal to ensure alignment on policy implementation and management.
- Communicate effectively and develop a strong relationship with senior executives and business units to ensure that their business needs are met and that they are informed on all workplace operations decisions that affect them; prepare executive and board presentation materials.
- Partner with other organizations on benchmarking key workplace management metrics with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Define metrics, dashboards and reports to analyze and review global workplace operations, setting the stage for recommendations with Stripe’s leadership team.
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities within our real estate portfolio through review of financial terms, lease metrics, as well as landlord and market strengths/weaknesses.
- Research and implement new technologies and innovations to solve specific real estate and workplace related business needs (e.g., “smart buildings”, systems for vendor management, lease administration, project management, budget management, customer surveys).
- Analyze workplace user experience and develop strategies to optimize building operational and financial efficiencies while delivering a best-in-class experience for Stripes.
You should have:
- Proven leadership and management experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Knowledge and/or understanding of how a workplace team operates within a large corporation.
- Ability to lead cross-functional steering committee meetings and engage with teams and stakeholders who deliver key services.
- Ability and motivation to network with industry peers to bring latest and most innovative ideas and solutions to Stripe.
- Internal drive with excellent time management skills.
- Effective presentation and communication skills, with the ability to address both executive and internal partners in 1:1 and group settings.
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and strategy skills.
- Collaborative disposition and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability and inclination to give others a voice.
- JD degree preferred.
To apply, please include:
Resume and your LinkedIn profile#LI-PK1
We look forward to hearing from you.