Workforce Manager Seattle
Help build the workforce responsible for delivering incredible experiences to Stripe users.
The Vendor Management team is responsible for all outsourced user-facing activities at Stripe. Our vendors provide customer support and generate sales across a variety of channels such as email, chat and phone.
As our user base and global footprint grows dramatically, we are looking for an experienced Workforce Manager who brings both strategic and operational abilities to advance our current internal capabilities. You know what it is like to build processes structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement.
The Workforce Manager will be responsible for the forecasting, scheduling and staffing decisions of our global vendor sites. You’re comfortable with defining and driving contact center metrics and implementing the tools and systems required to track these. You have experience with forecasting phone, chat and email volumes and creating schedules based on arrival patterns by channel. You love working with others and can build strong relationships with internal teams and third parties. You have experience balancing the needs of our customers with those of our business and internal stakeholders, from product specialists to FP&A. You value the importance of operational efficiency while at the same time enabling the enhancement of the customer experience.
This will be a hands-on job, and willingness to work closely with the front-line teams at vendors is important. You are directly responsible for the WFM metrics of the User Ops, Sales and Risk teams at these outsourced vendors. As a result, Stripe is looking for someone who can handle the pace and ambiguity of building a fast-growing operation from the ground up.
You may be a fit if:
- You love building and scaling - you have previously contributed to developing Workforce Management operation for a technology company.
- You are a team player with a track record of strong cross-functional partnerships across multiple lines of business.
- You are strategic and can think big picture while delving into operational detail.
- In fact, you love the details. You are excited to help the team navigate all of the operational aspects of a scaling global vendor operation.
- You love having data to back up an argument. You’re a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical and you have the skills to gather data independently.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and fix it.
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests.
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn or Twitter) or your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.