Workday HCM Analyst San Francisco
Help enhance our People Systems at Stripe!
We’re looking for someone to join our People Systems team at Stripe as a Workday Analyst. In this role you will manage Workday HCM and partner with the business to enhance current configuration, identify opportunities for functionality uptake and work through bugs.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes by rethinking existing configurations.
- Keep up to date with all Workday functional improvements and enhancements and make recommendations accordingly.
- Consistently seek for and drive process efficiencies that remove administration effort from end users.
- Design, configure, test and deploy Workday process or functional changes based on identified business and functional requirements.
- Consult as the system expert with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems.
- Ensure that twice yearly Workday releases go live successfully.
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users through the People Operations team.
- Build reports and dashboards, in line with Stripe’s data access matrix, to drive self service.
- Act in a support role for both internal and external audits.
- Collaborate with business partners and end users on day to day bugs.
You’d ideally have:
- 5+ years of Workday experience
- Workday HCM (Core HCM, Benefits, Performance, Compensation, Absence)
- Workday Report Writer
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environments
- Sound judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Nice to haves:
- Workday HCM Certification
- A deep understanding of Workday Security
- Previous experience with Workday Composite Reporting
You should include these in your application:
- A LinkedIn profile and a resume
We look forward to hearing from you.