User Strategy & Operations Seattle
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The User Strategy and Operations team partners with teams across Stripe to improve the customer experience of Stripe’s users and is responsible for developing Stripe’s paid service offerings. We’re looking for individuals who are excited about solving hard problems, working cross-functionally and growing new services. If you like being at the intersection of product development, customer experience and operational excellence, we’d love to chat!
- Develop and manage strategic projects to enhance the user experience
- Build new and scalable processes that can be widely adopted
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, User Ops, Finance and Engineering to bring new services to market
- Oversee and manage the road map for our services portfolio
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and User Operations to design and launch new services that deliver an amazing customer experience and drive operational excellence
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to inform product development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to share the product vision, roadmap and key results
You might be a fit if:
- You enjoy executing on complex projects, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch
- You work well under pressure and can adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and are comfortable thinking from first principles to solve problems.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You have 3+ years of work experience in consulting or in an operational role in a tech company
We look forward to hearing from you.