User Operations Manager (Trust & Safety) San Francisco
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
User Ops Specializations team focuses on building scalable operations while providing Tier 3 support to internal and external stakeholders. We work to advance issue resolution, processes, and documentation by drawing on expert institutional knowledge and experience. We build indispensable partnerships and collaborative initiatives around User Safety, Risk, product launches and product feedback.
As the manager for Trust & Safety, you will help shape team strategy and drive team objectives using complex project management, cross-functional collaboration, and data-driven decision making.
- Define Trust & Safety strategy and policies for Stripe users leveraging data-driven decision making
- Utilize subject-matter expertise to partner with cross-functional teams in developing long-term roadmap for Trust & Safety (e.g., Risk, Security, Legal)
- Improve internal processes and workflows to optimize outsourcing and reduce overall escalation rate
- Build scalable solutions across Stripe to ensure Trust & Safety best practices and standards are successfully implemented throughout the user experience
- Directly lead and manage performance of global team handling complex Safety and Risk escalations
- Lead User Ops team-wide projects and company initiatives
- 4+ years experience in a Trust & Safety, Risk, Security, Operations, and/or Policy environment
- 3+ years direct people management experience
- Have a track record of users first mindset
- Feel comfortable engaging directly with key decision-makers
- Construct compelling business cases drawing from quantitative data and qualitative user feedback, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Communicate clearly, with excellent written and presentation skills
- Have experience managing high impact, cross-functional projects
- Are highly analytical with skills to gather data independently
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-NM
We look forward to hearing from you.