User Operations Insights Analyst San Francisco
Help Stripe measure and fix things!
User Operations at Stripe interacts with people from a multitude of backgrounds, and our team has grown to match that diversity. People on the team have previously provided support at MIT and Ringling Bros., run an indie bookstore chain, created a sustainable seafood business, trained as a professional chef, and so on. Were a close group thats passionate about helping people, improving products, and animated GIFs.
The Analyst role sits within our User Operations team, which is responsible for improving Stripe users experiences. The team drives changes to Stripe that will reduce the need for users to contact Stripe, leads initiatives to improve the quality of user interactions with Stripe and generally strives to make our operations more effective and efficient.
As part of this team, the Analyst will be analyzing support, sales and product data to understand the underlying drivers of customer interactions. You’ll also measure and track the effectiveness of our user experience and partner with teams across Stripe to identify ways to work more efficiently and delight our users. To do this, you will develop data-driven hypotheses and work closely with others to drive solutions, from planning stages to execution. We are looking for analytical people who are also adept at putting themselves in the shoes of our users, talented at communicating insights gained from data, and effective working in a fast-paced team environment.
If you are incessantly curious, a great storyteller, a believer in driving action through data, and eager to dive into a quickly-growing company, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and analyze key metrics for the health of our user-facing teams
- Work closely with the other User Ops team members to uncover root causes and drive solutions.
- Help us understand our users and our operations and help the company act on your findings.
- Work closely with teams to measure and improve performance.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Outstanding analytical ability, communication, and presentation skills.
- Expertise working cross-functionally using data insights to drive business and operational goals.
- Good knowledge of statistics and experience working with large datasets.
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships.
Nice to haves:
- 4+ years of prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- 4+ years of prior experience working in or with operations, sales, support, or account management.
- Submit a resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.