Manager, User Operations Content Seattle
Build the content responsible for delivering incredible experiences to Stripe users.
The User Operations team works with Stripe users from around the globe. We aim to delight our users with friendly and helpful support and improve our products through user feedback. For some of our users the best support experience is having effective self help resources that enable them to independently resolve their issues.
We’re establishing a User Ops Content team and we’re looking for an experienced manager to build and lead this function. The purpose of the User Ops Content team consists of two main parts:
- Design and build delightful and tailored self help experiences for Stripe users.
- Empower the User Operations team through structured and useful content to deliver stellar experiences to our users.
For the role of User Ops Content Manager, Stripe is looking for an effective and experienced operations leader who has experience with support or sales operations in their career, who has directly managed teams themselves, and who can also handle the pace and ambiguity of building a fast-growing operation from the ground up.
You might be a fit if:
- You love creating delightful, customer-focused content
- You have experience building an internal / external knowledge base and other forms of user documentation
- You have managed operational teams directly
- You have successfully led large cross functional and global projects
- You have a proven understanding of user experience principles, operations, and workflows
- You think strategically about issues, leading to thoughtful action plans and recommendations
- You have a process-oriented mindset and the ability to execute
- You have stellar analytical skills, with the proven ability to research data independently and use it to drive decision making
- You have excellent writing skills
We look forward to hearing from you.