User Operations Content Lead Seattle
Build the content responsible for delivering incredible experiences to Stripe users.
The User Operations team works with Stripe users from around the globe. We aim to delight our users with friendly and helpful support and improve our products through user feedback. For some of our users the best support experience is having effective self help resources that enable them to independently resolve their issues.
- Design and build delightful and tailored self help experiences for Stripe users.
- Empower the User Operations team through structured and useful content to deliver stellar experiences to our users.
For the role of User Ops Content Lead, Stripe is looking for an effective and experienced operations leader who has experience with support or sales operations in their career, who has directly managed teams themselves, and who can also handle the pace and ambiguity of building a fast-growing operation from the ground up.
You might be a fit if:
- You have experience building help centers and other forms of user documentation
- You have managed operations teams directly
- You have successfully led large cross functional and global projects
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute
- You enjoy analytics and problem solving
- You have excellent writing skills
We look forward to hearing from you.