University Recruiting Manager San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
At Stripe, we want to give every candidate a stellar experience no matter the interview outcome. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts to ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long-term talent bench at Stripe: we believe every campus hire can build products with far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
We’re looking for a University Recruiting Manager to help shape the future of our university recruiting program at Stripe. You’ll be responsible for scaling the program and managing a team of recruiters. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Design, execute and manage all aspects of the university recruiting program at Stripe
- Partner with both technical and business teams at Stripe to build a diverse university program, including hiring interns and new grads
- Develop deep relationships with university groups (including faculty and student groups) and design school-specific strategies to enhance our value proposition and brand on campus
- Manage a small team of recruiters that handle the the full-cycle recruiting process for new grads and interns across all roles, including acting as a mentor to help university candidates navigate roles at Stripe
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process.
- Be responsible for owning several of our target schools, running full-cycle recruiting for interns and new grad candidates.
You should have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with a focus on university; global recruiting experience is a plus
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Proven ability to create and execute university recruiting strategies and programs that scale
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Proven ability to develop and coach direct reports and provide guidance as needed
We look forward to hearing from you.