University Recruiting Coordinator San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long term talent bench at Stripe — we believe every campus hire can build products with meaningful impact at Stripe, and far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
We’re a small but mighty team, and we’re looking for a foundational member to help shape the future of our university recruiting program at Stripe. You’ll be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting lifecycle, including — but not limited to — organizing and leading on-campus events, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, branding, partnering with our internal teams and managing our intern program.
What you’ll do:
- Help plan university recruiting events across the country, including coordinating event logistics
- Work closely with university recruiters to design the candidate experience, and schedule interviews for Stripe candidates
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates
- Talk to candidates to guide them through their upcoming interviews
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through offer
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Learn the ins and outs of the Stripe recruiting process and take on more complex responsibilities over time
You should be:
- A team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat as well as travel during peak campus times
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Able to connect and interact with different types of people
- Someone who can anticipates needs before they arise
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR coordination
- Previous experience in a high growth technology start-up
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
- A brief description of your relevant experience
We look forward to hearing from you.