University Recruiter Dublin
Help us grow Stripe.
At Stripe, we want to give every candidate a stellar experience no matter the interview outcome. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts to ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
The Stripe University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long-term talent bench at Stripe: we believe every campus hire can build products with far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
We’re looking for a university recruiter to help shape the future of our university recruiting program at Stripe. You’ll be responsible for scaling the program in EMEA. You’ll be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting lifecycle, including - but not limited to — organizing and leading on-campus events, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, branding, partnering with our internal teams and managing our new grad and intern programs.
- Design, execute and manage all aspects of the university recruiting program at Stripe EMEA, including acting as a mentor to help university candidates navigate roles at Stripe
- Partner with both technical and business teams at Stripe to build a diverse university program, including hiring interns and new grads
- Develop deep relationships with university groups (including faculty and student groups) and design school-specific strategies to enhance our value proposition and brand on campus
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve process. You will also proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Be responsible for owning our target schools, running full-cycle recruiting for interns and new grad candidates
- Screen candidates and ensure that our hiring process is consistent
You should have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally with a focus on university; global recruiting experience is a plus
- Proven ability to create and execute university recruiting strategies and programs that scale
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- An active and data-driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A growth mindset and be truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated!)
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here.
We look forward to hearing from you.