University Recruiter San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
The University Recruiting team is building the foundation for a long term talent bench at Stripe — we believe every campus hire can build products with meaningful impact at Stripe, and far-reaching impact for anyone trying to grow their business online.
We’re a small but mighty team, and we’re looking for a foundational member to help shape the future of our university recruiting program at Stripe. You’ll be responsible for all parts of the campus recruiting lifecycle, including — but not limited to — organizing and leading on-campus events, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, branding, partnering with our internal teams and managing our intern program.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with engineering and other teams to build a diverse university program, including hiring interns and new grads
- Develop deep relationships with university groups, including faculty and student groups and design school specific strategies to enhance our value proposition and brand on campus
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for new grads and interns across all roles, including acting as a mentor to help university candidates navigate roles at Stripe
- Screen candidates and ensure that our hiring process is consistent
- Provide and maintain a positive candidate experience for every new grad and intern candidate at Stripe
- Act as a resource to interns from hire to conversion process
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
You may enjoy this if:
- You’re a stellar verbal and written communicator
- You’re friendly, and enjoy talking to candidates of all backgrounds
- You’re passionate about building a university recruiting program from the ground up
- You’re truly flexible and creative. You can shift tasks effectively when there’s a shift in priorities or ambiguity. (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- You love learning about new technologies and geek out over cool software
We’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years full cycle recruiting university candidates, both internship and full time, with preference to recruiting technical roles
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Experience with university recruiting strategies - inclusive of relevant tech skills, conferences, engineering schools
- Ability to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles and willingness to work flexible hours as needed
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
- A cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you.