Treasury Risk Management San Francisco
Scale our Treasury team globally!
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move money to and from their own user constituents, and to understand and optimize these flows. In this way, treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own treasury capabilities must be excellent.
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team with a goal of being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with our Treasury engineering and Financial Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. And, we work closely with our product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We’re looking for an operations associate to join our fast growing team and to help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers. You will be an instrumental part of a robust Treasury organization within a fast-paced environment at a growing, global company.
- Design and implement liquidity and currency stress testing models.
- Develop risk management metrics to monitor and manage liquidity risks.
- Size and manage the firm’s liquidity requirements and funding strategy.
- Measure and mitigate the firm’s foreign currency exposures.
- Establish a legal entity funding framework as we expand into new markets.
- Analyze new products to assess their liquidity risk profile and funding requirements.
- Develop and implement liquidity and risk management policies, procedures, and controls.
- Help to design fully automated systems to support our 25+ countries and 130+ currencies.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in risk management and Treasury.
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets.
- Strong familiarity with modeling and mitigating financial risks (i.e. liquidity, credit, market, and operational risks).
- An inclination to solve problems systematically via infrastructure and automation.
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Comfort working with engineers and non-finance technical partners across Stripe.
Nice to haves:
- Strong knowledge of payments industry.
- Knowledge of regulations that pertain to the payments and financial services industry.
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent.
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.