Treasury Analyst San Francisco
Scale our Treasury team globally!
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move money to and from their own user constituents, and to understand and optimize these flows. In this way, treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, Stripe’s treasury capabilities must be excellent.
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team focused on being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with Financial Infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems and we work closely with our product and finance teams to support Stripe’s continued growth. We’re looking for a Treasury Analyst to join us and help build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers. You will be an instrumental part of a robust Treasury organization within a fast-paced environment at a growing, global company.
- Manage our cash forecasting and ensure adequate liquidity to meet operational needs
- Support our global bank account and partner strategy, including bank account management
- Analyze new products and markets to assess their liquidity risk profile and funding requirements
- Develop and implement liquidity management policies, procedures, and controls
- Ensure regulatory compliance in our processes (e.g., Money Transmission Licensing compliance)
- Assist in designing streamlined treasury processes and implement improvements
- Help to design automated systems to support our 25+ countries and 130+ currencies
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Treasury experience
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Familiarity working with engineers and non-finance technical partners
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build cross-functional relationships
- An inclination to design solutions systematically via infrastructure and automation
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of payments industry
- Spanish language skills
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.