Treasury Analyst San Francisco
Scale our treasury team globally!
At its core, Stripe is a treasury company. We fulfill our mission of growing the online economy by empowering our users to move money to and from their own user constituents, and to understand and optimize these flows. In this way, treasury is inextricably intertwined with our product; in order to continue to build novel and powerful products for our users, our own Treasury capabilities must be excellent.
To that end, Stripe is building a world class Treasury team with a goal of being fully automated and supremely lean. We work closely with our Treasury engineering and Financial infrastructure engineering teams to build great systems. And we work closely with our product and finance teams to shape our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth. We’re looking for a treasury analyst to join our fast growing team and help us build integrated financial systems and processes, working alongside our business partners and our world-class engineers. You will be an instrumental part of a robust Treasury organization within a fast-paced environment at a growing, global company.
- Manage our cash forecasting and cash management processes.
- Support our global bank account and partner strategy.
- Measure and mitigate the firm’s foreign currency exposures.
- Analyze new products to assess their liquidity risk profile and funding requirements.
- Work with Stripe’s Financial Platform and Partnership teams to manage and optimize our cash cycle.
- Develop and implement liquidity management policies, procedures, and controls.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in our processes (e.g., Money Transmission Licensing compliance).
- Help to design fully automated systems to support our 25+ countries and 130+ currencies.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Treasury and its related systems and processes.
- The ability to work with and synthesize extremely large data sets.
- An inclination to solve problems systemically via infrastructure and automation.
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Comfort working with engineers and non-finance technical partners across Stripe.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects with a high attention to detail.
- A builder’s mindset with a willingness to question assumptions and conventional wisdom.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of (or experience in) the payments industry.
- Knowledge of (or experience in) regulations that pertain to the payments and financial services industry.
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent.
To apply, please include:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.