Technical Recruiter Seattle
Help us grow Stripe.
Too often, a company’s recruits feel like faceless entries in an applicant database. At Stripe, we want to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience. The recruiting team manages all of the recruiting nuts and bolts and ensure a great experience for our candidates, shepherding them through the entire process.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with engineering leadership to build out Stripe’s Seattle office from scratch.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for technical hires in the Seattle market.
- Act as a strategic hiring partner for leadership and a regional expert on the local talent market.
- Reach out to candidates and introduce them to specific roles at Stripe.
- Screen candidates and ensure that our hiring culture is consistent.
- Iterate on the candidate experience at Stripe.
You may enjoy this if:
- You’re passionate about building teams.
- You’re a stellar verbal and written communicator.
- You’re friendly, and enjoy talking to candidates of all backgrounds.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’re truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change. (At a fast-growing startup, they often do.)
- You love learning about new technologies and geek out over cool software
- You like working in a fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for:
- At least 4 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology.
- Past success in both in-house and agency environments.
- Excellent sourcing and research skills.
- Experience partnering with senior hiring managers to close candidates of various levels of seniority.
- Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
- A cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.