Technical Program Manager, Terminal San Francisco
Help ship Stripe in-person payments solutions.
As a Technical Program Manager on Stripe Terminal, you will play a key role within product engineering, driving projects that span across the organization. You will help coordinate engineering workstreams related to upcoming major Stripe Terminal products, and ensure that all teams and changes are completed on time, with all downstream impacts clearly communicated.
What you’ll do:
- Drive functional and technical delivery of key team-, org-, and company-wide initiatives.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features.
- Drive external partner dependencies to ensure on schedule delivery of features.
- Own and execute multiple software engineering programs simultaneously.
- Develop and share deep expertise on technical products and workstreams
- Help drive product decisions to align with higher company initiatives.
- Help influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity.
- Guide and manage the usage of agile methodologies to simplify project delivery.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of technical program management experience, either as a TPM, engineering leader or in a related discipline.
- Consistent track record of shipping products with broad customer impact.
- Demonstrable experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Experience managing projects with both internal engineering teams and external partners
- Strong analytic and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve systemic issues.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships, and collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience working on EMV and PCI projects
- Exposure to large-scale systems, data center, operations, or computing infrastructure-related experience, including experience in multi-tiered distributed application environments.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
We look forward to hearing from you.