Technical Architect – Sales and Marketing San Francisco
Play a critical role in setting up our go-to-market systems for scale.
We’re looking for proven leader in the Sales and Marketing systems space to build leading edge solutions to power Stripe at scale. As the first Technical Architect on Internal Systems, you will be responsible for managing the systems supporting our sales and marketing teams at each step of the customer lifecycle. You’ll partner with the business to gain a deep understanding of current pain points, own the translation of those challenges into technical specifications, and own end-to-end development.
- Architect end-to-end solutions in partnership with the business, oversee execution, and plan for long-term maintenance
- Partner with the business to define the technology roadmap for sales and marketing systems
- Be a thought-partner with engineering on internal tooling initiatives
- Design with a focus on flexibility and scale
- Establish best-in-class development practices and manage release review policies
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Review existing application landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
- Build out a team to maintain existing applications and implement new solutions as needed
You’d ideally have:
- 10-15 years of relevant system architecting experience
- 6+ years development experience on Force.com
- 2+ years managing a Salesforce development team
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce.com Force.com Advanced Developer or Platform II certification
- Experience with Marketing Automation tooling preferred
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams.
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.