Support Strategy and Operations San Francisco
Improve how Stripe supports users.
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The User Ops Platform team is responsible for building the strategy and operational processes, in partnership with our User Ops team, to delight our users with friendly and helpful support. Some examples of programs we manage are:
- Building tools for agents to deliver faster, higher quality responses to users
- Designing and tailoring self-help experiences to users
- Designing our live channel support experience for users
- Developing differentiated support offerings
We’re looking for individuals who are excited about developing a strategy, designing experiences and tooling for scaling Stripe support.
- Develop and manage strategic projects to improve our support experience
- Work closely with engineers on our users’ support experience and on tooling for our agents
- Build new and scalable processes that can be widely adopted
- Work cross-functionally with User Ops, Vendor Teams and Product to help us improve our product and agent feedback loops
- Design self-help experiences for users
You might be a fit if:
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and are comfortable thinking from first principles to solve problems.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You have 5+ years of work experience at a fast-growing tech company or consulting
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.