Support Products Lead San Francisco
Expand how Stripe supports users
The User Operations Platform team is responsible for building the strategy and operational processes to delight our users with friendly and helpful support. We’re looking for a lead to design and grow Stripe’s first services offering. If you like being at the intersection of product development, business development and operational rigor, we’d love to chat!
- Oversee and manage the road map for our support products offering
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to define, create and ship products and features that deliver an amazing customer experience
- Work closely with User Operations and Customer Success teams to drive operational excellence
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research and use that to inform product development
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders to share the product vision, roadmap and key results
- 7+ years of experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company
- Strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills. Ability to build positive relationships with internal teams. Proactively communicate with senior and executive level stakeholders
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Experience owning a P&L, product management or services management. Ability to develop a vision, go-to-market strategy, product road map and lead a team to execute on it.
- Experience in customer success or support operations
- Comfortable with SQL, defining business metrics and building dashboards
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.