Developer Support Engineer Singapore
Developer support engineers help others integrate and build on Stripe – from developers integrating payments into their app for the first time, to engineers at popular technology companies building complex payment systems.
You’ll primarily communicate with external developers through email and IRC to solve problems, help Stripe users build cool things, and debug code of all kinds. You’ll also work with other internal engineering teams to identify bugs and find ways to help improve Stripe.
- Work with external developers through email and chat to solve their technical integration problems.
- Maintain and contribute to the Stripe client libraries.
- Develop tooling, processes and documentation to enable the best possible developer support experience at scale.
- Work in partnership with the product and engineering teams at Stripe to define the future of the developer experience on the platform.
You’d be great if:
- You’ve worked with RESTful APIs, front-end frameworks such as React or AngularJS, or have experience as a mobile developer.
- You’re a thoughtful, patient, and friendly communicator who enjoys writing.
- You have prior experience as a software engineer or significant experience building web or mobile apps.
- You’re able to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision.
- You enjoy teaching or enabling other developers to be successful.
Please include in your email a resume and a list of languages you feel comfortable working with (both technical and human!). In addition, we’d love to see whatever other examples of work you feel comfortable sharing. This might be something online, like a code repository or a blog post, or something unpublished, like an email to colleagues or a personal project you’d be willing to share. Whatever form it takes, we’d love to see an example of your creative and technical work.#LI-KM1
We look forward to hearing from you.