Stripe Classes & Speakers Program Manager San Francisco
Amplify Stripe’s culture of curiosity and learning by managing and refining the Stripe Classes and Speaker Series programs, both of which celebrate learning and help expand how Stripes understand the world around them.
The Stripe Classes and Speakers program manager will directly manage both programs, which aim to contribute to Stripe’s culture of curiosity and learning. The Stripe Classes program offers college-style courses on a range of topics, while the Stripe Speaker Series brings leaders and influencers of note into Stripe. The role sits within Stripe’s Education team, which works to advance Stripe’s progress by creating transformational learning environments.
- Manage both programs, inclusive of their logistics, budgets, and planning
- Build and maintain networks of global professors, business leaders, and speakers
- Work with Stripes around the world to successfully scale and promote programming
- Partner with leaders to sponsor, host, and facilitate programming, as needed
- In many ways, be an external representative of Stripe
- Build strategic plans and then scope, curate and market content that maps accordingly
You should have:
- Incredibly strong communication skills
- A passion for academic learning
- The ability to successfully collaborate with a wide range of people
- Strong networking abilities
- A meticulous eye for details, metrics, and analysis
- Disciplined planning and organizational skills
- The ability to travel upwards of 30%
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in similar program management roles
Nice to have:
- Experience with academic or event-driven programs
We look forward to hearing from you.