Strategic Planning & Analysis San Francisco
Be part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive planning, analysis, and strategy at Stripe. You will be be instrumental in defining Stripe’s financial and business aspirations and realizing its potential.
- Partner with global teams and leadership across Stripe to build financial plans, evaluate business strategy, and drive performance.
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and ad-hoc models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Define frameworks and measures to assess strategic initiatives and translate insights to make informed recommendations and resource allocation decisions.
- Develop leading indicator metrics and benchmarks.
- Help prepare financial analyses and presentations for the Board of Directors and Executive Team.
- 4 to 7 years of operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, operational finance, or comparable.
- Built integrated models (in Excel or other planning applications).
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- The proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience with exposure to key financial management processes at a high-growth, scaling company.
- Oracle and Hyperion skills, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
- CS degree or coding skills.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.