Strategic Communications, UK & Ireland London
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for new businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The Communications team builds and shapes Stripe’s brand reputation and influence across the world. We now have users in over 100 countries and are growing a communications team to tell their stories and deepen understanding of our technology platform and mission. We live in a noisy space, but when told right, the Stripe story is a powerful one.
We’re looking for a London-based communications lead to help spread the word among our most important audiences in the UK and Ireland, and across the continent.
- Help guide and develop an authentic Stripe brand, voice, and presence in the UK and across Europe.
- Develop and implement a wide ranging communications strategy that illustrates Stripe’s industry leadership, momentum, and innovative users.
- Partner closely with the Public Policy, Growth, and Partnerships teams to support commercial objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers in the tech community as well as in new sectors of increasing importance to Stripe.
- Help manage a PR agency team and ensure message consistency across geographies.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 10 years of experience in media relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment.
- A proven track record, and relationships with reporters and editors in both technology and business press.
You should include these in your application:
- CV and LinkedIn profile.
- Writing samples are always welcome!
- Whatever information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
We look forward to hearing from you.