Stock Plan Administrator San Francisco
Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe is looking for a seasoned equity plan professional to help manage our equity compensation programs and CAP table in Shareworks. You will be the second member of the equity team, and will be instrumental in defining equity programs, policies and processes.
Were looking for someone with strong attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and high quality work. Youre a team player and ready to roll up your sleeves to do the job right.
- Own the integrity and accuracy of equity data in Shareworks including the equity plan and CAP table.
- Process all activity including grants, exercises and share issuance.
- Maintain accurate participant data and track employee mobility.
- Process option exercises in compliance with current rules and regulations.
- Create accurate Shareworks activity and reconciliation reports.
- Perform monthly and annual reconciliation of records between Shareworks and Workday.
- Manage confidential data rooms, disclosures and employee equity communications.
- Help create a world class equity program at Stripe.
- Develop employee communication and education including presentations, addressing employee inquiries, creating educational materials and maintaining the internal equity site.
- Create efficient and scalable processes.
You’d ideally have:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree.
- CEP designation.
- 3+ years of equity experience.
- Experience with Shareworks or ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.