Software Engineer, Security Products Dublin
The Security Products team secures the front-door of Stripe.
The Security Products team secures the front-door of Stripe. With the ever-growing adoption of Stripe, it’s even more important that our merchants trust us to secure their accounts. Our Security Products team builds customer-facing products that increase the overall security for Stripe’s merchant accounts. They are challenged daily with creating great user experiences on top of building enterprise-grade login security & access controls.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to join this team in advancing the state-of-the-art and user experience in Security Products.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy working across layers of the stack and doing and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Stripe’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
You might work on:
- Adding new functionality to the Stripe dashboard to help users run their business
- Build tools for exploring data from multiple sources in a single, easy to use, portal
- Crafting and refining onboarding experiences to help users get to what they want faster while balancing regulatory, risk, and compliance requirements
- Build new systems to securely store sensitive data.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-CL2
We look forward to hearing from you.