Social Support - Dublin Dublin
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
As a member of User Operations, you’ll work on a team focused on delivering support through social media channels, working with users from fledgling startups to Fortune 500s. You’ll be a part of a small, growing global social team that’s highly collaborative and mutually supportive. You’ll help those building their businesses with Stripe make the best use of what we have to offer, and then use those interactions to influence what we build next.
If you’re a strong writer, have a flair for Twitter, are constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
- Help answer questions over social networks like Twitter and Facebook, including some technical integration issues.
- Work with nearly every team across Stripe—as the ultimate escalation point, you’ll work for users to solve their problems.
- Help build out analytics and define metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate.
- Be Stripe’s voice!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves Twitter, and is fluent in social media.
- Enjoys writing, and does so quickly and clearly (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English).
- Can organize and manage projects through the planning phase through to execution, all while tracking the metrics that demonstrate success.
- Enjoys talking about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Enjoys the puzzle of solving open-ended problems.
- Loves constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
You should include in your application:
- Your background and accomplishments.
- Why you want to work in this role.
- A link to your personal Twitter profile and/or the profiles you’ve managed for other companies.
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any.
- A short piece (400 words, give or take) about a social support account of a company or brand that you think is well done, why you believe it’s well done, and what you think could be better about it.
We look forward to hearing from you.