Social Media Communications San Francisco
Tell Stripe’s story
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broaden the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
We’re looking for a creative yet critical thinker to help communicate this goal across a variety of social channels as our social media lead. The ideal candidate is allergic to #brands, feeling much more at home telling authentic stories in the natural flow of what developers and entrepreneurs care about. Day to day, the social media lead will be responsible for thinking through our presence across various platforms, creating compelling content, and measuring our engagement with key audiences.
If you’re a natural storyteller, quick-witted, and an avid tweeter, we want to hear from you!
- Evaluate where and how Stripe should be engaging with users on social. Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization of our social media efforts.
- Lead content creation and curation across various platforms, defining our goals and tracking our progress.
- Plan and run dedicated social campaigns around product launches and other key initiatives globally. This includes working with local teams around the world on thinking through their social media presence in a given region, and maintaining a consistent voice.
- Work closely with our design and marketing teams to build consistency across products and channels.
You should have:
- A good understanding of Stripe’s technology and the developer community we are building for.
- 5-7 years of experience in brand building, social media or communications, preferably in tech.
- A successful track record of planning and running creative, complex, data-driven social media campaigns, plus experience working closely with marketing and design teams.
- A vigorous work ethic, with the ability to identify and jump into situations whenever they happen.
- At least a basic understanding of coding.
What you should include with your application:
- Your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Whatever information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments
- Writing samples are always welcome!
We look forward to hearing from you.