Site Engineer San Francisco
Stripe.com is the product for people that are not using Stripe.
Stripe is building an engineering team to focus on the stripe.com website. Our website is the product for people and businesses who aren’t our customers yet. Right now this is a team of one but there’s a lot of growth ahead with respect to both team size and scope as well as technical sophistication. The team will focus on the tooling behind the site (localization, content management, analytics, etc) as well as play some role in actual product launches and site content.
You will work on:
The Site team has a wide range of scope and is responsible for the engineering behind:
- Telling the Stripe story.
- Product launch materials.
- Marketing and growth initiatives.
- User community.
- Recruiting materials and more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer or web developer.
- Experience building public facing websites that work elegantly across commonly used browsers.
- An attention to detail and deep empathy with design.
- An interest in helping startups.
Perks of working on this team include:
- This is a new and very small team with lots of opportunities to help shape the future.
- Working closely with Stripe’s world class design and marketing teams.
- High impact role as we spin up our customer acquisition machine.
- An opportunity to focus on fit, finish, and polish of frontend output.
You should include these in your application:
- Please include a link to your professional website or portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you.